SOCIAL MEDIA

June 22, 2017

THE SUMMER FROCK

IMG_5532
If there was a type of dress I could own during the summer, (in my case, it's summer all year round..) it would be an off shoulder dress. It is incredibly hot in Singapore right now, I guess that makes it the perfect opportunity to get a little sun-kissed with an off shoulder number. I paired this dress with my current favourite pair of slides from ALDO and I borrowed my Mom's straw bag to complete this look. Aren't slides the best thing ever created? I love how they are so effortless yet versatile, favourite footwear for warmer days.

IMG_5532 IMG_5532
IMG_5532 IMG_5532 IMG_5532

I've worn this Tularosa dress a number of times and I find myself reaching for it whenever I'm out for a quick lunch or meeting. I am hopeless when it comes to anything crochet, it is definitely my weakness. Did I mention that they have a similar style here and a pop of yellow version too? And if you're in the mood for more crochet, this little crop top and romper from REVOLVE are perfect pieces for your summer wardrobe!

IMG_5532 IMG_5532
Wearing: Tularosa Smocked Dress in collaboration with REVOLVE, Silver slides in collaboration with ALDO, Vintage straw bag (similar here & here) | Photography by Dan.

xx

1 comment :