SOCIAL MEDIA

September 30, 2017

GARDENS BY THE BAY

IMG_5532



IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
Wearing: Tularosa Dress in collaboration with REVOLVE

Hi my loves! Back with another outfit post from Gardens by the Bay. Managed to play tourist in my hometown since I'll be getting a good few weeks here before jetting off again. I've visited the Flower Dome in the Gardens more than 5 times now and that's because it always changes every time I visit! This time it was Halloween/Autumn themed, there were hundreds of pumpkins on display which was so pretty. I wore this cute little dress from Tularosa, and I'm sure I've mentioned this before but I have to admit that Tularosa is one of my all time favourite brands for dresses. I'm quite certain that my luggage will mostly consist of dresses for my next trip, which is back to Thailand! Sun, Sea, Sand and Thai food = Paradise!

Kawah Ijen Part II post up next! Read Part I here!

xx

5 comments :

  1. Such a beautiful place! :)

    www.evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to visit if you're ever in Singapore! x

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfit!! May I know where you got your headband from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s sooo pretty! your photos are a-ma-zingg ❤️
    shannonpsl.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete