SOCIAL MEDIA

October 08, 2017

HONG KONG

IMG_5532
From the first time I visited Hong Kong back in 2015, I knew I had to come back again – with Dan this time round. We had the best dim sum, congee and Hong Kong style milk tea, we enjoyed the food so much that the little typhoon we experienced didn't ruin anything for us. We explored as much as we could, it wasn't hard finding our way around the busy streets of Hong Kong with our trusty pocket Changi Wifi.


IMG_5532
Wearing: Fash Mob Tee & Skirt 
IMG_5532
Wearing: Tularosa Dress
IMG_5532
Wearing: Fash Mob Top

We found our way to the famous Choi Hung estate (below) and the Yick Fat Building (above). It was pouring when we reached the Yick Fat Building, but sometimes you gotta brave the rain and snap a picture! I loved Choi Hung Estate, also means Rainbow Estate - there were so many people snapping photos at this very Instagrammable basketball court. I could see why, the perfectly framed hoop in between the palm trees, against the rainbow blocks and all that pastel hues make it quite aesthetically pleasing.
IMG_5532
Wearing: Joanie tee, Fash Mob Skirt, ALDO Sneakers

Now moving on to my favourite part - Disneyland! For those who don't know, I am a total Disney geek. My goal is to visit every Disneyland in the world and I'm so blessed for Changi Recommends making my 3rd Disneyland in the world dream come true! It was such a breeze, we skipped the queue with our e-tickets and had such an unforgettable time. 
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532

This is my third and last Disneyland visit for 2017, from Disneyland Paris in May, to Disneyland California in July, to Disneyland Hong Kong in August! 3 down, 3 more to go! Enjoy the little travel we did, and subscribe for more videos! x

6 comments :

  1. Wow!! Amazing picsss!
    xoxo
    https://www.donkeycool.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post so much! x

    www.evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos and glad that you enjoy Hong Kong :-)!

    followamyto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy! Hong Kong was amazing, can't wait to return again soon!

      Delete